Monday, June 3, 2013

Kitchen Wall Tile


I'm still without drywall on my kitchen walls. I'm a few days behind schedule despite working hard every day.

The work is exhausting but what keeps me going is the thought of these pretty blue mosiac tiles covering an entire wall. I purchased the ceramic tiles on overstock.com and am so pleased with them. I was hesitant to buy something not seen in person but decided to just take a chance and go for it and it paid off.

The bright blue color will be a nice complement to my cream cabinets and white walls. I also love that the blue color varies slightly from tile to tile. I think the color variation adds a lot of interest.

The tiles cost just over $13 a square foot and the shipping was free. I can't wait to have the drywall up so I can get these on the wall.


2 comments:

  1. A good kitchen is one that can wash off all the oil spills, coffee stains and food marks easily off the surface. Ceramic wall tiles are handy for that very purpose. Here are a few examples of product categories under the Timex Ceramic range, which will help you choose the perfect tiles for your kitchen walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are confused about what type of tile is best for your kitchen wall, then worry not! Here are a few examples of product categories under the Timex Ceramic range, which will help you choose the perfect tiles for your kitchen walls.

    ReplyDelete