Monday, November 4, 2013

Cookies For Sale

I've gathered together my Fall cookie cutters for inspiration. For me, planning the cookies I'm going to make is an enjoyable part of the cookie making process. I pour myself a cup of tea and sketch away.
I'm having fun planning a big batch of Fall-inspired decorated sugar cookies that I will have for sale this weekend at the Trinity Artisan Fair on Saturday, Nov. 9 and Sunday, Nov. 10.

I hope to see you there. I'll be at a table with my friends Linda and Melanie who respectively sell handmade dolls and quilts.

Here are the details:


Trinity Artisan Fair: Saturday, November 9, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, November 10, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Kempton Hall at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral (147 NW 19th Ave, Portland, Oregon)
Admission: 2 cans of food or $2. Benefitting The Cathedral Arts Program and Trinity Outreach Food Pantry. The Fair features local, professional artisan crafters sharing their original work in fine jewelry, knitted and fabric wearables and accessories, fused glass, quilts, toys, decor and much, much more! Meet the artisans in person and purchase items for gifts or to enjoy for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment