Friday, February 15, 2013

Cookie Cutter Frustration

The cute but not practical pig cookie cutter.
If I hadn't been mesmerized by the adorableness of this pig cookie cutter, I would have realized it really wasn't a smart choice.

Because if I looked at it more carefully in the store, I would have noticed that there was absolutely no way I was going to be able to extract cookie dough from the teeny weeny tail of the pig.
The impossible tail.
I used the cutter anyways, accepting that there would be no long curly tails. But the experience helped me confirm that I don't want cookie cutters with small intricate areas. I want cutters with clean lines that are easy to use. Cookie making should be fun, not frustrating.


There was nothing I could do - these pigs were destined to have broken tails.



No comments:

Post a Comment