Thursday, August 9, 2012

Spice Station

While walking in the Silverlake neighborhood with my brothers and daughter this afternoon we came across Spice Station a quaint store kind of hidden from the street.

The store was filled with jars of spices, salts and infused sugars.

The sugars were what really caught my attention.

The woman working was friendly and encouraged us to taste so we did.

Wow! There were so many flavors of sugar to try like tangerine, lime, habanero, cinnamon and dark cocoa and they all were fantastic.

The dark cocoa and lime were the ones I chose to buy and can't wait to sprinkle them on top of chocolate shortbread and sugar cookies.

Thankfully the store is happy to take mail orders because I can imagine I'll be wanting more.

Here's the contact information:

http://spicestationsilverlake.com/
Spice Station
3819 W. Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026
323-660-2565

No comments:

Post a Comment